[Namron] Fighter Practices and other information.

Fulco fulco at fulco.net
Thu Sep 18 17:01:34 PDT 2003

	Greetings Milord’s and Ladies; my name is Fulco of Scarborough and
my lady and I just recently moved to the area and we are trying to get some
information.  We are trying to get a hold of anyone who can verify for us
when and where heavy fighter practice is, and anyone who can tell us
anything about the Students for Creative Anachronism group at OU.  We are
new to the area and trying to get involved in the local activities, but none
of the Barony officers I have attempted to contact have responded.  I look
forward to any information anyone can provide.

Yours in Service,
Fulco of Scarborough and Emmelina de Calais
(m.k.a. Jason Britton and Melody Britton)

Fulco at fulco.net

Vincit imitationem veritas.