[Namron] Feast

Cellach Ferguson cellach at breezykilt.com
Fri Sep 19 20:53:00 PDT 2003

As I write this, Lord Owen is just leaving my home.  Several folks of this here Barony just had a treat.  We were graciously privileged to be allowed a sneak preview of this year's Protectorate Feast.

Let's just say... awwwww, man!  You do NOT want to miss the feast this year!  To put it another way, Aonghas is napping on the couch, Tadhg is nearly comatose on the living room floor, and I stand fully chastised because I was running through the kitchen stealing from unattended plates.

If you have so far neglected to make your reservation for feast, do it RIGHT BLOODY NOW!

owenstott at yahoo.com is the only address you'll need for the next little while.  Get it while it's hot!  (Well, it's cold now, but it was hot just a couple of hours ago!)

In Awe of A Properly Prepared Feast,
Cellach Ferguson
(Bobby Hyscher)