FW: [Namron] Stitch n bitch--where do we want to go?

Epperson, Sheryl EppersS at oge.com
Fri Sep 26 12:13:32 PDT 2003

OK, some of us at least are planning on going over to Agnes's house.
Starting about 2.  Their address is 2909 Wood Brier, just a few doors
down from Ulf and Maleah's.  Phone number is 579-2804 if you need
directions.  There is a fair amount of room in the house, and a large
yard if we want to work outside in the good weather, or just kick the
kids outside.

Annabelle