[Namron] Cellach?

William FitzBubba fitzbubba at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 2 23:32:02 PDT 2003

Okay, Cellach.  I've tried to contact you privately
using two different mailing systems (yahoo.com,
comcast.net), and both have told me that
breezykilt.com is not a valid domain.  I can go to the
Web site, but your email address is not working.

Would you fix this as soon as possible?  I'll be happy
to send you the bounce messages when I have a good
email address for you, but I'm not going to post them
to the Namron list.

And the only reason I was trying to track you down was
to fix a typo in the Protectorate announcement.  In
the first sentence of the announcement, please change
the word "it's" to "its".

I didn't want to correct this in public, but I didn't
have a choice.  My apologies for any perception of me
being a jerk.  (Then again, ask around.  I'm usually a
jerk.)

Care,
Bubba