[Namron] Sakrrgard's first demo

Owen owenstott at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 5 07:33:46 PDT 2003

I knew it it was all in his drunken' little mind (Cellach's that is if he has one borrowed).

"Epperson, Sheryl" <EppersS at oge.com> wrote:
I don't know what you're talking about. I didn't take any alcohol to
Medfair revel. I was doing fine on Sunday. Alan is the one who
wouldn't wake up to go to the fair! (Something about his first time up
that late, I guesss.)

Annabelle