[Namron] Namron History question

Barat barat at cox.net
Fri Sep 5 07:12:13 PDT 2003

As soon as I get more of the history I will put it on the web site. I
have asked on several occasions. On one of those occasions I was given
a disk, but it turned out blank. Nothing since.

No accusations or recriminations, I simply don't have the info to post.

H.L. Barat FitzWalter Reynolds
M.K.A. Stephen Pursley
Virtual Scribe, Barony of Namron
Kingdom of Ansteorra