[Namron] herbs

isabeaux de narbonne the_one_and_only_wicachu at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 24 19:25:13 PDT 2003

Oh! Me me me me me! Save some for me if you can. I actually have a day off!! THis saturday, all day! What a concept!  I can come by sometime that day to get some if thats ok? Have goobear will travel. Anyone need a pre event stitch n bitch?
Other news: I have been transferred as of today to the district office at 23rd and Portland. Number there if you need me is 942 2814. Sorry , no, the Midwest city Hancocks isnt going out of biz. Phone system went up in smoke and was replaced today. So no wool sale. Sorry Cellach .
Beaux