[Namron] Hey all and looking for Aethelstan

Cellach Ferguson cellach at breezykilt.com
Tue Sep 16 16:01:28 PDT 2003

Aethelstan has, indeed, been having brain problems... (and his computer has
been down, too!)  I will, possibly, see him tonight and will tell him about
your message.  Like me, I'm sure he'll be surprised that there are still any
books in the library that Kitty has not yet read!

I hope to see you at Protectorate!  I mean, what would an event be if there
were no Kitty to embarrass?  If you need any assistance, please let me know!

Cellach Ferguson
Alba Gu Brath!