[Namron] get it out of my head

muriel at entelesoft.com muriel at entelesoft.com
Mon Apr 5 14:13:52 PDT 2004

Too much Med Fair....

Last night I dreamed about Med Fair.   There Excellencies were in their
pavilion, and the fighters were whooping it up for the crowd, when the heavy
fighters decided they needed more attention from Maleah.  So, they all left
the field and lined up before the pavilion. Not to be left out, the light
fighters joined them.  Then, all in full armor, they were led by Kajira
(Cory - not sure how to spell her name) - also in armor except for her
beautiful head dress - in a line dance to the song "Buttercup" as in "Why do
you build me up, Buttercup baby, just to let me down?"

Just had to share my pain.

BTW, there should NOT be a Bard-a-long night tomorrow.  The next scheduled
Bard-a-long is April 13 ~7:00 pm.

-- Muriel "I shouldn't eat that again!"  ingen Gille Crist