[Namron] Item found

Derryk Carr derrykcarr at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 6 09:01:45 PDT 2004

Greetings all,
   Some how we came into possesion of a "Sword Hanger" for a rapier. Since
neither I or my lady fight rapier, or have personas that would use or carry
a rapier, we know that it is not ours. If you are missing one, and can
discribe what this one looks like, we will work out arrangements to get it
back to you. In the mean time I think that I will make a patern out of it
for possible future leather projects.

  Please feel free to forward this missive to other mailing list so that we
might find the owner of this item.

Long Live the Dream,
HL Aldric de Kerr
DEM Kingdom Siege Marshal