[Namron] Halldor's Birthday Revel

bobby harlow ironstorm34 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 7 13:57:49 PDT 2004

  Greetings All,
      I will be having my birthday revel this year on 30april -2may.
      Camping is available.Trash must be hauled away as usual.
     Depending on interest we may have a chivalric and and a rapier
tourney....anything else we'll just hafta wait and see...
       potluck dinner,please bring a dish to feed four or more,,my lady and
i will be making a beef stew more than likely,,lol,,cheap and makes a
lot,lol...
   so if you are inclined to come,,please do,,
                 Lord Halldor the Mad Jester
p.s.please  rsvp so i know what to kind of expect