[Namron] Newbies from Maysville!

Sami mamasami at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 19 14:35:15 PDT 2004

Greetings All!

Just a moment ago a group of burley fellows of a maturing age from the fair villiage of Maysville entered into my library to request information on building armour and weapons.  It seems that their kids enjoyed the demo at prom and they had visited the SCA encampment during Med Fair and are now quite interested in learning to fight and build their own weapons and armour!

So, I found them many websites to research armour, showed them how to shop for used armour on ebay, and invited them to follow us to populous tomorrow night!  Although they've not made a firm committment for tomorrow there's a possibility of a GROUP from Maysville attending.  If so, I will be pleased.

Until Tomorrow,

Sami of Maysville