[Namron] Recovered, now let's have some charter painting

Jennene Stanley mooharpist at cox.net
Mon Apr 26 13:28:08 PDT 2004

Now that I have recovered from Las Vegas and the attack of the
"Margarita-by-the-Yard",  (hey, I'm a seamstress, I like stuff in
yards)  it's time to consider scroll painting. Come one come all. We'll
be painting on Wednesday. Same place, time and same
strange...er....usual people. There're be munchies, drinks and we'll
also have incriminating pictures from Vegas including Richard with
Elvis, and me having group birds.

All this and more, this Wednesday. (And if we are lucky maybe Claryce
will show up with the new charters...hint...hint).

Anya a.k.a.

--
Jennene Stanley

"Vanity working on a weak mind produces every sort of mischief."
					- Jane Austen