[Namron] Names and Questions about Beltaine

Ravi Andreian Chekov raviachekov at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 6 09:26:28 PDT 2004

Hello, I'm new to Namron, but I'm with Skarrgard for
now as I currently live there. I was just wondring how
the process works with getting your SCA name. I have a
name in mind, but I haven't really decided on anything
yet. I was just wondering how the whole naming thing
worked.

Now the questions that I have about Beltaine...
*What is it?
*Where is it?
*How much is it?

I already know the dates. I'm just clueless on the
rest.

I really want to thank and greet all of the Namronians
that I met at the recent Medieval Faire that was this
past weekend. Everyone was so nice and really made me
feel welcome. I also learned a lot more about the SCA
and the Medieval era in general. Thank you all!

~Ashly Belford (<Mundane name)