[Namron] Lost and found?

G. Gibeson gurhal at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 6 17:42:40 PDT 2004

I bet I did call him, but could not remember, too many blows to the
head.....

Gavin

"When you have come to the edge of all the light you know, And are about to
step off into the darkness of the unknown, Faith is knowing one of two
things will happen: There will be something solid to stand on, or you will
be taught how to fly." ~Unknown