[Namron] Beltane Information

DEAJAVU at aol.com DEAJAVU at aol.com
Thu Apr 8 09:59:05 PDT 2004

Hello all! First i want to appoligize to everyone for my not being at POP meeting last night, i have a splitting head ache that came out of no where. second... beltane. we are still in desperate need of people helping out. we are needing donations for step down prizes, as well as the winners of the new events.  we are needing people to sign up for the troll... which i will post the openings at the end of the page. we still have a few of the events that do not have anyone running them, so please, if you so feel that you can help out, contact me off list. again, i am sorry for not being at pop meeting last night. please... everyone travel safely to and from.

openings for troll:

site opens at 4pm on friday. we are needing someone from
Friday
4-6
6-8
8-10 Avery
10-12
12-2 Annabell
Saturday morning
2-6 Owen?
6-8 Aungus
8-10
10-12
12-3 Margaret

     Thank you again. and i am sorry if i have missed anything, i will address it later today or tomorrow.

Kyna Terricsdottir
Namron, Ansteorra
deajavu at aol.com