[Namron] Halldor's Birthday Revel

Lee McGoodwin etienett at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 15 17:38:47 PDT 2004

Did you know that May 1 is New Years Day?   AS XXXIX
I'm thinking about attending... will have to see
what's on the schedule.  'bout time someone had a New
Years revel.:D

Happy New Year, Everyone.
Etienett

--- bobby harlow <ironstorm34 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> unfortunately yes i do realize it is crown tourney
> weekend.however,financial
> stress requires me to stay at home that weekend...so
> it is a bday revel/i
> cant go to crown tourney pity party,,lmao..
>                 Halldor
>

> >From: "Derryk Carr" <derrykcarr at hotmail.com>
> >To: namron at ansteorra.org
> >Subject: RE: [Namron] Halldor's Birthday Revel
> >Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 18:19:58 -0400
> >
> >Haldor,
> >  You DO realize that this is Crown Tourney
> Weekend.... don't you? So, of
> >course I and my lady will not be able to attend
> your aging celebration.
> >
> >HL Aldric de Kerr
> >

> >>From: "bobby harlow" <ironstorm34 at hotmail.com>
> >>To: namron at ansteorra.org
> >>Subject: [Namron] Halldor's Birthday Revel
> >>Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 15:57:49 -0500
> >>
> >>  Greetings All,
> >>      I will be having my birthday revel this year
> on 30april -2may.
> >>      Camping is available.Trash must be hauled
> away as usual.
> >>     Depending on interest we may have a chivalric
> and and a rapier
> >>tourney....anything else we'll just hafta wait and
> see...
> >>       potluck dinner,please bring a dish to feed
> four or more,,my lady
> >>and i will be making a beef stew more than
> likely,,lol,,cheap and makes a
> >>lot,lol...
> >>   so if you are inclined to come,,please do,,
> >>                 Lord Halldor the Mad Jester
> >>p.s.please  rsvp so i know what to kind of expect

=====
No light shines on the mind protected
No light shines on the fangs neglected
Run with the wolfpack.      (song lyrics)

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/seanetcafe