[Namron] beaux's new tent

isabeaux de narbonne the_one_and_only_wicachu at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 15 21:49:52 PDT 2004

Hi guys! Just home from work. Inventory is Tuesday, dear gods above. Just a few more days. Coffee is a beautiful thing.  Today, yours truly put her money where her mouth has been. ( Hush Cellach. I heard that.) I dropped an entire paycheck ( cough hack gag)  on -stuff- to make Beaux's Tent From Hades. I'm also supposed to take about a week off after inventory.  So we have a beaux with time and stuff. What I need now is folks who have time to waste and/or like slinging miles of canvas. I need to find a place -not- in Choctaw to stand the frame and do some serious measurements. Lets just say that I'd rather not work on it here as I wont get a THING done.  Anyone have a garage they wont need for a week, or a unused/sparsely populated back yard?  I can cook and clean and have a 7 year old available for slave labor.  A few ( make that nightly) parties would make the beaux very happy as well.  Anyone have any ideas?

beaux