[Namron] Maysville Prom, Medieval Fair, and Wiley Post Festival

Epperson, Sheryl EppersS at oge.com
Fri Apr 16 05:23:16 PDT 2004

Muriel,

Would you like me to bring my paints and paintbrushes?  Let me know and
I can pack them in the box with the spinning and emboidery and weaving
equipment I'm planning on bringing.  I'll be bringing several
dropspindles, cards to set up for weaving, and an inkle loom.  Along
with other odds and ends-I still have to finish choosing.

Annabelle