[Namron] 25th year

Kathryn Gordon kathrynelainegordon at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 16 12:31:30 PDT 2004

Just a reminder I am taking reservations for  tent space to be marked off for your tents to camp with Namron around the tavern.  I will need your name please send me mundane and sca just incase of dual names and the size of your tent (including awings) so we can properly mark your area.  We will be marking this off on Thursday after site opens (noon).  If you wish to be next to someone please state on your request and I will do the best I can.  Also let me know if there is a handi-cap issue in placing your tent and I will try to accomidate as best as possible.  I will sent out reminders every so often so as to try and get as many people taken care of as I can.  Thank you

Lady Kathryn atte Unicorn
Kathryn Gordon
kathryngordon at sbcglobal.net