[Namron] Question about the Bard-a-long

Gràinne inghean Meadhbh calinrua at postmaster.co.uk
Fri Apr 16 16:03:42 PDT 2004

We-ell.... here's the thing. Directions to the "Moo Manor" would end you up at scroll painting on Wednesdays. Bard-a-long is on the second and fourth Tuesdays at Chateau Cornelius (aka Shawn's Halfway House), which is at 2929 Edinburg Drive.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&countryid=250&addtohistory=&address=2929+Edinburg+Dr.&city=Norman&state=ok&zipcode=&submit=Get+Map

There's a map. Hope that helped.

Gràinne inghean Meadhbh (who has recruited FIVE new people... almost)