[Namron] Chater Painting update

Jennene Stanley mooharpist at cox.net
Sun Apr 18 16:18:10 PDT 2004

Greetings,

We just sent 30 painted charters off to Kingdom!

 We will be having charter painting this week although I will be out of
town. (Heading out to Las Vegas to see how much trouble I can get
Richard into. I'll be sure to take lots of incriminating pictures :) )
Brad will host the painting with the usual munchies and fun. He'll be at
Populace for anyone needing intormation.

BTW- Dani- you left your paints here last week.

HL Anya a.k.a.
--

Jennene Stanley

"Vanity working on a weak mind produces every sort of mischief."
					- Jane Austen