tard[Namron] Maypole Warning

marc adkins winkleried at oecadvantage.net
Mon Apr 19 21:54:44 PDT 2004

They make 'em. Now  I am off in search of one for just that purpose.Thank you for suggesting it.   Already found a source of ribbon for the maypole with the writing "It's a boy" and "It's a girl" which should be just as effective as the biohazard or caution tape.  Agnes  (who is wondering what Willy has started now)