[Namron] It's That Season Folks

jenni jenni at mail.wiltfong.net
Mon Apr 19 22:54:50 PDT 2004

--
  I have been informed that I am now the HAZMAT clean up crew for Chateau
Cornelius, so any stray pieces of former maypoles that are purposefully or
otherwise left here will have to be discarded by the resident virgin.  That
is the resident virgin who has sent 6 guys to Catholic seminary. It is
possible that I just might be an antidote, but I have to warn you that there
are some pretty funky side affects (the desire to give away worldly
posessions, the rejection of immoral vices, the calling to complete celibacy
and chastity...).  Ask yourself, is it really worth it???
For other side affects, please contact your local Chirurgeon
Danielle