[Ansteorra] RE: [Namron] beltane_brewing_competition_rules1.doc

Lisa Duke arabella at elfsea.net
Tue Apr 20 21:04:59 PDT 2004

I am looking for Tadhg.  The spokesperson for the tavern at AAA.  I tried to
call the telephone number I have in my database and I typed it in wrong and
got a wrong number.  Will you have him telephone me or give me an
appropriate time to call him.  Wed evening I have a nutrition class and will
be home by 9:30 pm

Her Ladyship Arabella de Montacute, AAA Co-Steward