[Namron] 25th year

isabeaux de narbonne the_one_and_only_wicachu at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 22 21:55:37 PDT 2004

Speaking of 25th year - A few questions from the beaux, she who is perpetually out of pocket.
  Who plans on going? I'm pencilling it in on my bosses calender this week. Heres hoping!
 Site appears to open thursday, anyone going then? I may ( very likely) have a few friends from Florida ( SCA virgins) with me. AS well as the goobear.  Are we camping together as a Barony? ( one word : uphill!!)  Need any more wenches pour le taverna?  Is there a specific time period/style for la taverna?
beaux