[Namron] 25th year

isabeaux de narbonne the_one_and_only_wicachu at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 23 15:11:30 PDT 2004

 Ok then!  Going to try and at least day trip Beltane, dont think Beauxs Barn is going to get done as fast as I had hoped. Conner is refusing to run the iron for me, the wee brat. So it looks like Beltane and then 25th for me in the near future.  Conner is thrilled that Alan is going. Beyond thrilled. I so need a trank dart gun...or a 2x4.  I was planning on getting to 25th thursday sometime as well. I'm up for being a wench. ( Shut up Cellach.)  Count me in on a land grab!  Uphill!   I've got a 7x7 for Conner and any other wee ones that want to bunk with him, and I've got a 12x20 for moi and Co. I've got a spankme new grill/fireplace I can contribute to any group food effort and two small tables. Also picked up a kid size table and chairs for the wee ones.  I'm going to -try- and keep it under 55 hours a week at work so I should be available to help with garbing folks if need be. I started a pair of shoes last night. Definately becoming a
" Face the Thing That Should NOT Be" kind of project. Fun in a very sick frustrating  hair pulling kind of way. Totally random here, but has anyone seen mon pere, Sir Bear recently?
 No word on a store of me own. Still out in Yukon. Though rumor has it the Big Boss that came through last week told my Boss to get me into a store pronto. So I dunno! Same story, different day. PS- in case you havent talked to Grainne yet , there is a big sale on atm at hancocks, 50 off the drapery and upholstery flatfold tables and 30 off everything on the towers. Foam and batting, all kinds of stuff. Also made a table of 99  cent a yard goods. Great for kid or camp garb. I found a ton of it out at my place I snagged for goobearwear.  Its worth a look while its on sale!
beaux