[Namron] Alert the Heavens, I've come up with a name!

Susan Campbell arspudsmom at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 26 21:17:26 PDT 2004

Ohh Ohh (Trying not to look like a smart ass here, with also trying not to look like I am doing excessive replys) ( I don't look good in the penalty box, really I don't  I like being out of the box!) But Matthias, I should have been told about the kilt! How am I to do you justice on finding you a woman if I don't have all the specifics! Very disappointed.(In other words.. DARN I MISSED IT!)
Ldy Susannah Blackthorne

Jenn <jgypsee1 at yahoo.com> wrote:
Well, in Matthias' defense... He looked real pretty in his kilt on Saturday.  And he is a really good guy underneath the mouth!

Genevieve