[Namron] Barat's Yeast Infection

lyric ui ruairc lyric_ui_ruairc at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 1 11:11:15 PST 2004

oh my....that just may be worth a trip to Ansteorra
from the East for that project.  *wink*

Will there be an emergency meeting tonight to handle
the "disposal" of the goods?  hahha  We would not want
him to suffer for any length of time!

Got to love this day...

lyric

--- William FitzBubba <fitzbubba at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I talked to Barat this morning.  He saw the doctor
> yesterday for his regular visit.
>
> The doctor feels that Barat's arthritic-like
> symptoms
> may not be arthritis at all.  His belief is that
> Barat
> is suffering from a severe infection related to
> exposure to yeast.  Some people are allergic to
> yeast,
> but Barat's allergy is much worse than that.
>
> As a result, Barat will be getting rid of all
> yeast-based products in his home and life.  This
> means
> that he will have to stop brewing and making mead
> and
> wines.  He'll also need to get rid of all of the
> product that is currently sitting in his home.
>
> Please help Barat out by drinking all you can of his
> remaining supplies.  The sooner it's gone, the
> sooner
> he'll get better.
>
> Care,
> Bubba
>
> p.s.  Remember the date.

=====
...all work and no play makes stacey a dull girl....