[Namron] Barat's Yeast Infection

Stacy Robinson katrenfitzgerald at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 1 12:49:59 PST 2004

Gee Cellach.......

I bet your life flashed before your eyes didnt it....hehehe

Katren

Cellach Ferguson <cellach at breezykilt.com> wrote:
Pleeeze stop tawkin' bout takin' th beer away frum Barat's howse. It's
scaring my dad..

Lochlann

On Thu, 2004-04-01 at 14:58, Grimmie wrote:
> To come to think of it the hot tub may be contaminated too so I will get it
> out of there too. Jest to help.
> Grimmie

In Service to Crown and Kingdom

Lady Katren Fitzgerald
"Beleave me, its okay to play with your food"

Too much of a good thing is wonderful.~Mae West