[Namron] Barat's Yeast Infection

donna tollison redfem at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 2 11:42:24 PST 2004

Hey all,
Any of you who may have had a heart attack over Bubba's little joke
probably deserved it. I'm insulted that you've all failed to acknowledge
that Barat is not the only brewer in Namron (smile). Thanks to HL Barat and
his talent as an instructor, there are several competent brewers in the
barony.
Constance