[Namron] It's That Season Folks

muriel at entelesoft.com muriel at entelesoft.com
Mon Apr 19 16:13:19 PDT 2004

Several points are called for here.

1.  While I am deeply moved at the concern you all have for my, uh, familial
duties, I have something I must confess.  Unfortunately for you and thanks
to modern medicine, increased "famiilial activites" will not produce any
baronial additions until a time of my choosing.  I have enough years of
practice to be confident of this.

2.  That being said, I am certainly willing to do my part to try to prove it
wrong if you insist.  :)  If you're really insistant, I suggest doing your
part to change my household situation.  Money, good homes for my other
residents, sending us off on another honeymoon, all of these would be
welcome.

3.  I think I'm allergic to Maypoles.  Donnchadh's already been cut off
since the last time I went to Willie's.  This will make me very, very
cranky, but I don't like to mess around with hazardous materials.

4.  Dancing naked in the moonlight:  I don't dance.  And if I did, Matthias
would forget his glasses and Cellach wouldn't leave the kegs.  Besides, I'm
starting to believe that Matthias is obsessed with my husband.  No, you
cannot be his bitch.  Sorry.

Please excuse me while I go eat some chocolate.  :)