[Namron] Re: The need for more Scots (Names topic related.)

Ravi Andreian Chekov raviachekov at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 22 08:19:23 PDT 2004

> We need more Scots!!!
>
> Matthias
> Pervert Extraordinaire
>
> Real men wear kilts

I'm planning a Scots persona, I'm just having trouble
finding a name! Hee hee. Lowlands, 13th century is
what I'm considering, I'm just not really finding a
whole lot at the moment.

I'm in Skarrgard, but I'll be in Namron this fall!

~Ashly

=====
   If you're a Goth, where were you when we sacked Rome?

 Don't meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.