[Namron] Re: The need for more Scots (Names topic related.)

Sami mamasami at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 22 14:01:29 PDT 2004

Ok....I think I've found a name and working on a time period for my personna...

I've used parts of my mundane name to work from and found something close enough to remember and hopefully easy enough to spell.

I'm not POSITIVE about this one, but kind of test driving it...

Samarah bint Anann (means soft light who is daughter of the clouds)

I think I may be Bohemian or Byzantine, but not exactly sure.  Could use some help working that one out.  Still doing research on the history and culture.  I'll keep you all posted as I work this out.

Until such time, I bid you good eve,

Samara bint Anaan