[Namron] sewing help

isabeaux de narbonne the_one_and_only_wicachu at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 24 15:40:46 PDT 2004

< insert the most innocent look you can think of here>

A corset eh?  Green would look good on willy indeed. But what color on Cellach? I would vote for pink but methinks it might be less than flattering. Flame red mayhap? Baby blue?  Come to think of it, Avery seems like a likely corset victim as well...  And the all important question, what time frame are we talking here? Ren? Baroque or victorian??  Methinks it sounds like a crossdressers ball gone horribly wrong.  Thank the gods I havent eaten recently....
 I dont have one I can let you borrow, but youre more than welcome to come up and use the one I've got. THrow the kids out back?

beaux