[Namron] Excessive replies

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at cox.net
Mon Apr 26 13:53:11 PDT 2004

BTW, before anyone jumps on Donnchadh for "openly defying" me or
anything like that...  He and I have been carrying on a nice debate off
the list about this subject.  We probably will for years, or until he
agrees with me. *grin*

It is a free country, thank goodness. We won that war a couple of
hundred years ago.  Otherwise we would be loyal subjects of Her Majesty
Elizabeth right now, getting together on weekends to pretend we are
citizens of the Roman Republic, or some such.

Grimhun, I hate to see you leave over one email message.

Master Michael, I thank you for the support.  But as for respect on this
list, I ask for no more than that shown anyone else.  In a public forum
such as this, for the most part I am just another public speaker.
Fortunately, this is an SCA list, and one can expect everyone to be
shown some respect. With allowance for the occassional baaaa-d Scottish
joke, of course.  The example you listed was marvelous, and I may have
to get your source and use it on the "Welcome" message of the next
mailing list I set up.

If anyone, including Grimmie, took offense from my earlier post, please
understand it was not my intent to offend and you have my apologies if
it came across that way.

If anyone wants to debate that earlier post, please email me.  We'll put
on boxing thimbles and go after it.

Ulf Gunnarsson,
Baron of Namron