[Namron] Excessive replies

Susan Campbell arspudsmom at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 26 15:44:41 PDT 2004

Oh man sit on my fingers some one... I sooo wanted to fix not only the grammar but the spelling on this. (Sorry the inner english teacher is begging to come out!!) Grimmie.. gotta love ya, but honey did you forget the little icon for spell check? I am the biggest one on the replying up top because I have an old slow computer and its just easier for me. (Ulfie, I beg your forgiveness.. I try to keep replys short and the only time I am kidddding is when Its late at night and I have had to much coffee or sugar. It was also the only time in college that I could write a term paper worth a crap!)
Ldy Susannah Blackthorne
Local baker and loon

Grimmie <ldgrimhun at cox.net> wrote:
I have never recived a email form a busness that the reply is at the
bottom of the email. I will just cancle me subscription to the list.
Sence it is to far to make it to pop. if some one wants to contact
me the will have to do it directly or by phone.
Good bye to all
Grimmie