[Namron] Excessive replies

marc adkins winkleried at oecadvantage.net
Mon Apr 26 16:06:21 PDT 2004

How about axes at two feet
Or as a suggestion from my lovely lady, How about seeing who can dance the maypole longer?
On the Top vs. Bottom posting, I also have an slow dial up modem. If I can't get the gist of the message fast , I delete the message and go on to the next one. Don't have all the time to scroll through several pages of replies.

Ld. Wilhelm