[Namron] Halldor's Birthday Revel

bobby harlow ironstorm34 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 28 22:38:31 PDT 2004

  well,it's that time of year again,,time for me to celebrate another year
closer to odin,lol...anyway,,just a reminder of my bday revel this weekend
at my place out in the sticks.....
   same thing different revel,,potluck,dish to feed four,,,site opens
anytine friday and closes sunday 2pm,,any activities depend on interest and
participation.BYOB etc etc,,,,,,gifta are NOT necessary in any shape,size,or
form,,,just nice to see people from time to time in a
non-political,non-working environment..........
             Halldor