[Namron] Another baby

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at cox.net
Sun Aug 1 01:02:03 PDT 2004

For those who remember Ve'bjorn, you might remember his two young
daughters, Rose and Amanda (yes, another Amanda).  Rose just had her
baby.

Named Brodie Oliver somemundanelastname, he is 7 lbs, 8 oz.  Mother and
son are doing fine and are in the part of the Norman Hospital that has
seen so many of us the past few years.

Grandfather Ve'bjorn is not only doing fine, but was making the rounds
Saturday crowing to everyone he could remember an address for.

Maybe we can get a reduction in the taxes we send the Crown considering
all these extra mouths to feed?

Baron Ulf