[Namron] Namron Combined Practice

marc adkins winkleried at oecadvantage.net
Wed Aug 4 20:01:54 PDT 2004

It's the Barony of Namrons turn to host the combined Fighter practice on the 29th of August. The Place is Reeves Park. This is the park that Med-Faire was held at. To get there a take I-35 south to Highway 9 go east on highway nine until you come to Jenkins. Turn North on Jenkins You will see the Lloyd Noble Center on your left. Continue on Jenkins till you come to the park. if you reach Lindsey street you have gone too far to the north.  The time is 2:00 p.m.
We look forward to seeing you there and hope to have some serious fun

Lord Wilhelm von Winkleried
Knights Marshal of the Barony of Namron