[Namron] Pooky's precious phive P's

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 7 01:10:21 PDT 2004

Pre-Planning Prevents Poor Performance

Ye-ep I drove and walked all around OU lookin, but couldn't phind it.

I was Dressed phunny and phrightening phrat-pholks.

Pholks Phrom MY phone phorgave ME phor phranticly phoning.... uh oh I seem
to be slipping into a turretical rythym again ... I'll just stop here.

Phooky

p.s. then I remembered someone said it wouldn't be at the same place.