[Namron] ahh !!! thank goodness someone interesting to banter with...

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 7 23:57:22 PDT 2004

I fInd mY pIe to be quIte drY.
I won't denY thY rIght for thIne pIe, But ho!! I spy with with mY wIde EYE
not what would be frIed, less it be a battered apple pIe ala-mode
Deep-FrIed.
Nay t'is not your pIe; but that of mY My's, Nested betwixt her whIte nubIle
thIGH for which I would entreat with gentle supplIance.
I see from your email signature that a cathexis concerning what might be
catechIzed could be on our cumulative horIzon.

Must flY,
bYE,

pookY

P.s.  And just what the heck does 256/81 have to do with umm... the building
of the pyramids!?!
P.p.s. C'mon throw ME another bone .   WOOF WOOF!! {bow-wow yippee-yo'
yippee-aye bow-wow yippee-yo' yippee-aye}

Puhka Lovr's Disclaimer - This E-mail is intended for entertainment or
information dispersal purposes only. Any taking too-seriously or forming
hard-opinions concerning this or any other E-mail from the "Pooky" is
strictly forbidden. Any individual or organization needing to contact the
"Pooky" concerning motivation, intent, or to inform ME of any fun gatherings
or parties may contact ME at 405-206-1227. This signature as always is a
NON-political announcement. "I approve this message".