[Namron] Care packages for our troops

Maleah baroness_maleah at cox.net
Sun Aug 8 11:17:43 PDT 2004

Greetings Namron,
    At an earlier meeting I had requested your help to send care packages to
our troops overseas. I would like to put this forward to you again here. I
am looking for someone to volunteer to coordinate this effort. I will also
be bringing this forward a the next  populace meeting.
    I know that Adena has expressed interest, how about any one else out
there? Mistress Jehane of Bryn Gwlad has made all the information available
if you drop her and e-mail about particulars, so this should be relatively
simple. Just drop me a line or a phone call and let me know about your
interest.
    All of us can help in buying those small things to go in the packages.
There is nothing worse than being half-way across the world and thinking no
one cares. Now let's see if we can make this fly.

Maleah
Baroness