[Namron] Pie-pulace-paluza Populace party

Susan Campbell arspudsmom at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 9 23:45:09 PDT 2004

Challenged issue, and accepted!! ya!!!

So on that note,

OYEZ, OYEZ!!!

With the permission of their Excellencies we propose to have a Pie-pulace-paluza Populace party. In the intrest of PEACE IN NAMRON. Bring yourselves, and if you want a pie.
Ldy Susannah Blackthorne.
(Usally I am more witty then this, but ran out of caffine and its not late enough!)Whaaaa haaaa haaaa besides, I have to figure out a unique pie to make and hehehehe how to get a woman into a pie for Matthias...