[Namron] Honey Supply/Delivery

Matthias the Brewer matthiasthebrewer at cox.net
Fri Aug 13 14:31:55 PDT 2004

I will be at Barat's Bordello and Brewery from 10 to 11 AM on Saturday
morning (August 14).  I'll be bringing the buckets of honey with me, with
the exception of Rorik and Chass.  Please pick it up at that time.  If I
don't have the additional $5 per bucket by the time I leave, I'll be
bringing the honey home with me.  So please bring your money, as I do not
want to keep all this honey (well, actually I do, but I have to pay for my
roof before I can spend over $1,000 on honey).

I MAY be there after 11 AM, but don't bet on it.

Thank you all.

Matthias the Brewer