[Namron] Medical Help Needed Aug 27th & 28th

Kaitlynn Morgan kaitlynnmorgan at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 22 19:54:57 PDT 2004

We need assistance with Barrett's grandmother during the weekend of the
wedding. She's elderly Alzheimer's. She will need assistance going to the
bathroom, getting in & out of her wheelchair, etc.. If you are or know
someone that is/ a home health aid or has worked in a nursing home that
would be great. We need someone to sit with her Friday (she most likely will
not want to leave the hotel) from about 3 or 4 & help with her at the
wedding site Saturday. I will pay for gas, a hotel room (shared with his
grandmother), in addition to pay (which we can discuss).

Please contact me at kaitlynnmorgan at hotmail.com

~kaitlynn morgan