[Namron] More Care Package stuff

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 24 11:07:37 PDT 2004

Greetings all!

I would like to have our care package project
announced in the Norman Transcript, but hesitate to do
so until we have a drop off area in Norman.

I am looking for a member of the Barony, or a business
or students, etc...to volunteer to be a drop off point
for people in the Norman area to bring items to.  Not
everyone would be willing to drive all the way to
Maysville ( I don't know WHY...it's such a nice place
to visit!)

If a volunteer would step up for this honerable task,
please respond either on or off list...

Many thanks!

=====
Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up, in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.