[Namron] RE: [wolfstar] SCA families wanted for TV show

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 26 12:21:37 PDT 2004

I vote mileah and annebelle or maleah and maroad /  or aunia and danna

Please excuse the spellings
Pooky el Sadisto

p.s. yes I know MY neutering is forthcoming ladies

Puhka Lovr's Disclaimer - This E-mail is intended for entertainment or
information dispersal purposes only. Any taking too-seriously or forming
hard-opinions concerning this or any other E-mail from the "Pooky" is
strictly forbidden. Any individual or organization needing to contact the
"Pooky" concerning motivation, intent, or to inform ME of any fun gatherings
or parties may contact ME at 405-206-1227. This signature as always is a
NON-political announcement. "I approve this message".