[Namron] Attn: Wilhelm

Zach Greggs chrisfroste at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 2 14:46:17 PDT 2004

Sweet Jesus!  I want one of THEM.  Although im pretty
sure the family would have a fit if I did get one.  As
well as the neighbors.  And im pretty sure they would
frown on those in the dorms.

Frosty
--- Jack Of Namron <chak4is at hotmail.com> wrote:

Here's the link to the PVC flamethrower you requested.
Most of the parts can be easily found at ACE, Home
depot, or another large hardware store. There's a part
list on page 13 I think.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?s=f827c9678e6c12e5db992c721eef704b&threadid=1107178&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

"I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is
prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another
matter. "